- $1100.00 (1 night)
- $850/night (2 nights)
- $825/night (3 nights)
- $795/night (4-5 nights)
- $775/night (6 nights)
- $5250/week ($750/day)
Includes two hours kitchen help/cook most days! Scheduled in advance.
Low $495 cleaning fee! (per week).
50% deposit required to confirm booking.
Balance due 21 days prior to stay.
$400 Security Deposit
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
For our availability calendar, more information, or direct access to making your reservation please follow this link:
We will accept payment by
- Visa or MasterCard,
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Postal money order
- Personal Check - Please make checks payable to: The Pickford House
- If you cancel more than 45 days before check-in, your deposit will be returned.
- If you cancel less than 45 days before check-in, you will forfeit 50% of your deposit.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before check in, you will forfeit all of your deposit.
- If you cancel less than 10 days before check-in, you will forfeit full payment.
- No credit or refunds will be given for shortened stays due to late arrival or early departure for any reason.
- Check-in time is no earlier than 3 pm local.
- Checkout time is no later than 11am local the day you are scheduled to leave.
A caretaker and family live on site in a separate, inaccessible section of the house.
Your rental includes up to 2hrs most days of kitchen and dining help. These hours must be pre-scheduled prior to arrival. Additional hours are available at the discretion of the caretaker or owner.
We can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests in beds. Sleeping is not allowed anywhere except for bedrooms. There is a small patio seating section at the end of the parking lot. 13 parking stalls are available on the property. No street parking please. For outdoor recreation please plan activities at Shamel Park or Moonstone Beach in Cambria. Located just a few minutes from the Pickford.
Reservation and Security Deposit
A deposit of 50% is required to confirm your reservation. We must receive a personal check, money order or payment by credit card for the deposit within 14 days of initial booking. Once the deposit is received, your dates are officially reserved.
A deposit of 50% is required to reserve and confirm your dates. The booking will be cancelled and the deposit forfeited for non payment. Security deposit is calculated at $400.
If the following provisions are completely met, your security deposit will be returned to you within ten (10) days of your departure.
- No damage is done to the home or its contents.
- All rules and requests are followed in this agreement.
- No linens or household items are missing.
- Pet rules are followed 100%.
- House has not been smoked in.
- Kitchen sink and counters must be clean and dishwasher started prior to leaving.
A partial security deposit refund may occur if damage or pet accidents are reported to the caretaker or owner by phone prior to departure.
The Pickford House is a non-smoking facility; however, guests may smoke outside.
The unit has a maximum occupancy of twenty (21) guests. Renters who exceed the occupancy
limit and falsify occupancy information at the time of reservation are subject to eviction without refund. No more than 40 people are allowed in the house at one time unless approved by the property owner.
Any exceptions to the rules and regulations as written here, must be approved in writing in advance.
Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
When you arrive, the home will be clean and set up with linens and as a courtesy we have included the following list of supplies to accommodate the appropriate amount of guests:
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash clothes, paper towels, and napkins
- Dishwasher soap, hand soap, toilet paper, laundry soap and softener
- Each cleaning fee is $495
- For stays longer than 7 days, every 7th or 8th day will require an additional $495 cleaning with fee. Cleaning will be performed between 11am and 4pm.
- New linens will be provided and beds will be made.
- Your rental includes a 1 person 2hrs most days of kitchen/dining / cooking help. We require this to be pre-booked prior to your stay. Please e-mail us at least 10 days in advance. We will confirm prior to arrival of the schedule.
We have pets and understand how nice it is to have a place that allows pets. We are happy to offer this as a pet friendly property, please respect it as if it were your own.
- Pets are allowed on a case-by-case basis and the decision is at the discretion of the property owner. Please email or fax your request with as much information prior to submitting of the signed agreement. A reply will be provided with approval or denial.
- An additional security deposit could be required.
- Any reports by our on-site caretaker or neighbors that pets are causing problems or are left alone anywhere on property (barking, etc.) can result in eviction without refund.
- When pets are let outside to “do their business”, guests shall immediately clean up after them and ensure that they are free of dirt, mud, etc. prior to re-entering the house.
- Please keep pets off of the beds.
- Pets should be clean and treated with Frontline or Advantix prior to arriving.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein (1879-1955)