Year Round Rates
$1500.00 (1 night)
$995/night (2 nights)
$945/night (3 nights)
$875/night (4 or more nights)
Includes two hours kitchen help/cook some days!
Scheduled in advance and based upon staff availability.
cleaning fee! (per week).
50% deposit required to confirm booking.
Balance due 21 days prior to stay.
$400 Security Deposit
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to
change without notice.
For our availability calendar, more information, or
direct access to making your reservation please follow
We will accept payment by
- Visa or MasterCard,
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Postal money order
- Personal Check - Please make checks payable to:
The Pickford House
- If you cancel more than 45 days before check-in,
your deposit will be returned.
- If you cancel less than 45 days before check-in,
you will forfeit 50% of your deposit.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before check in,
you will forfeit all of your deposit.
- If you cancel less than 10 days before check-in,
you will forfeit full payment.
- No credit or refunds will be given for shortened
stays due to late arrival or early departure for any
- Check-in time is no earlier than 3 pm local.
- Checkout time is no later than 11am local the
day you are scheduled to leave.
A caretaker and family live on site in a separate,
inaccessible section of the house.
Your rental includes up to 2 hours some days of kitchen
and dining help. These hours must be pre-scheduled prior
to arrival and is based upon availability. Additional hours are available at the
discretion of the caretaker or owner.
We can accommodate a maximum of 23 guests in beds.
Sleeping is not allowed anywhere except for bedrooms.
There is a small patio seating section at the end of the
parking lot. 13 parking stalls are available on the
property. No street parking please. For
outdoor recreation please plan activities at Shamel Park
or Moonstone Beach in Cambria. Located just a few
minutes from the Pickford.
Reservation and Security Deposit
A deposit of 50% is required to confirm your
reservation. Once the deposit is
received, your dates are officially reserved.
If the following provisions are completely met, your
security deposit will be returned to you within ten (10)
days of your departure.
- No damage is done to the home or its contents.
- All rules and requests are followed in this
- No linens or household items are missing.
- Pet rules are followed 100%.
- House has not been smoked in.
- Kitchen sink and counters must be clean and
dishwasher started prior to leaving.
A partial security deposit refund may occur if damage
or pet accidents are reported to the caretaker or owner
by phone prior to departure.
The Pickford House is a non-smoking facility.
The unit has a maximum occupancy of twenty nine (29)
guests. Renters who exceed the occupancy limit and falsify occupancy information at the time
of reservation are subject to eviction without refund.
No more than forty (40) people/visitors are allowed in the house at one
time unless approved by the property owner.
Any exceptions to the rules and regulations as
written here, must be approved in writing in advance.
Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change
When you arrive, the home will be clean and set up
with linens and as a courtesy we have included the
following list of supplies to accommodate the
appropriate amount of guests:
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash clothes, paper
towels, and napkins
- Dishwasher soap, hand soap, toilet paper,
laundry soap and softener
- Each cleaning fee is $595
We have pets and understand how nice it is to have a
place that allows pets. We are happy to offer this as a
pet friendly property, please respect it as if it were
- Pets are allowed on a case-by-case basis and the
decision is at the discretion of the property owner.
Please email or fax your request with as much
information prior to submitting of the signed
agreement. A reply will be provided with approval or
- An additional security deposit could be
- Any reports by our on-site caretaker or
neighbors that pets are causing problems or are left
alone anywhere on property (barking, etc.) can
result in eviction without refund.
- When pets are let outside to “do their
business”, guests shall immediately clean up after
them and ensure that they are free of dirt, mud,
etc. prior to re-entering the house.
- Please keep pets off of the beds.
- Pets should be clean and treated with
Advantix prior to arriving.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a
very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein (1879-1955)